Frequently Asked Questions
- Our research saves you money – and we’ll be happy to explain this in detail at our first meeting.
- Our skills reduce your stress. Buying a home or investment property can be about as nerve-racking as it gets. It’s emotional, exhausting and sometimes terribly discouraging. Our job is to make the process as hassle free as possible. We do it all the time. We love it.
- Our experience saves you time – and this is one of your most precious assets.
- Our industry knowledge levels the playing field – agents are not your friend, they represent their client – the seller.
- Our industry contacts widen your options – silent sales – “hidden properties” do exist and we regularly have access to these off market properties that you may never find out about.
We are in the market all day every day and have been for years. We would not expect to walk into your area of expertise and compete on a level playing field with you, nor would we go to court without a lawyer.
Buying your next home or investment property is too important a decision to get wrong.
Be warned…sometimes we pay the full price or above the asking price (with your permission) because it is the right property. We recognise you make your money when you purchase your property, but that’s because you buy the right property – not because you buy a cheap property
- All communications & meetings with you.
- Our strategy meetings, which are critical for property investors.
- Referrals to our inner circle of strategic finance, accounting and legal alliances if necessary.
- Searching with or without you for a suitable property.
- Use of all our research databases.
- Communications and meetings with agents whilst searching for your property.
- Evaluating properties using our objective and proven property criteria.
- Preparation of property reports.
- Communications with your finance broker, solicitor and accountant.
- Arranging further due diligence checks – including strata, building and pest inspections as required (you are required to pay for these).
- Execution of strategies to purchase the property for you.
- Negotiation tactics and strategy.
- Checking final contracts.
- Pre settlement inspections.
Now is a good time to buy good property but it is a also a good time to let bad property pass you by. We wonder if we have made our clients more money by the properties we have said no to than by the properties we’ve said yes to.
- How much do I spend on my next home or investment?
- How can I be sure that I don’t pay too much?
- What’s it worth?
- Is it a good deal?
- But the auction is this weekend, can you help?
- I’m too emotional, can you help?
- But I’m scared – will I miss out?
- I’ve been looking for too long, what can I do?
- Should I buy first or sell first?
- Should I renovate my property?
- I’ve got no time and I’m stressed, can you help?
- The agent is useless or not ringing me, what do I do?
All references on this site are genuine and were provided by clients who were happy to have their names revealed.